Suspended Sport Net
- Large 7.5’ x 7’ suspended practice net to work on your swing at home
- Fiberglass bottom pole provides net structure, and reduces kick back by catching balls
- Attaches to most garage doors or open spaces with connection points approximately 8’ in width
- Net is designed to easily roll up and store away while still allowing garage doors to function properly
- Quick connect attachment points for easy setup and breakdown
- Do not use a driver when hitting golf balls into the net, this may cause damage to the net when hit at high enough speeds
|Item Dimensions||0.5 in wide x 84.6 in height x 90.6 in length|
|Sport Type||Baseball, Softball|
|Skill Level||Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate|
|Training Type||Hitting, Throwing|
Practice at home
The Suspended Sport Net allows athletes to improve their baseball, softball, or golf swing at home. Designed with a large 7.5’ x 7’ practice net, it attaches to most garage doors or open spaces with secure connection points. The net makes practicing at home easy and convenient.
The fiberglass bottom pole provides a solid net structure and reduces kick back when catching balls as they drop. The reduced kickback feature helps athletes spend less time picking up the balls and more time training.
Easy setup and storage
Designed to easily roll up, the Suspended Sport Net still allows garage doors to function properly when stored away. Fits in most garage spaces, the net connection points reach approximately 8’ in width. Connection attachments were designed for easy setup and breakdown.