- Creates muscle memory for proper hand positioning and grip
- Attaches to most clubs from driver through wedge
- Small enough for your bag
- Perfect for practice or pre-round range sessions
- Built for right-handed golfers
- For use on standard size grips
|Item Dimensions||3.7 in wide x 5.7 in height x 0.78 in length|
Better scores, one grip at a time.
80% of all golfers grip the club improperly. The Grip Trainer attaches to any club and fits all hand sizes, to correct and instill muscle memory for proper hand positioning and grip. And small enough to easily fit in your bag, it’s perfect for pre-round or any range session.
Good habits made easier.
Many golfers aren’t taught proper grip when first learning, therefore quickly adopting bad habits. Attaching the Grip Trainer forces proper hand placement on every swing, creating better mechanics and instilling muscle memory for a more smooth and consistent stroke.
All grips, no problems.
No two golfers are identical. The Grip Trainer works just as effectively with all hand sizes. It attaches to most grips so you can work every club in your bag. Built for right-handed golfers. Fits standard grips-58, 60, round, and ribbed.