The Hit-A-Way Jr. batting trainer is the fun and safe way for children to develop their batting skills. Its construction mirrors that of our #1 best selling swing trainer, the Hit-A-Way, and brings it down to youth proportions. The Hit-A-Way Jr. easily converts to a tee with two different height options, giving your future all-star two ways to have fun.
Designed for children, the Hit-A-Way Junior trainer is a fun and safe way for young players of all levels to develop and improve their batting skills. Featuring a tethered ball to simulate real pitches, and ideal for left and right handed batters, the trainer allows for constant batting without ever having to run after a ball. The Hit-A-Way Junior sets up in seconds for hours of play or practice. Built to be lightweight yet sturdy, the portable trainer can be used in the backyard, in the garage, on the field, or even inside the home. The Hit-A-Way Junior easily converts to a tee with two different height options, giving your future all-star two ways to have fun.
- Sets up in seconds for hours of play or practice
- Use as a batting trainer or as a t-ball trainer
- Tethered ball simulates real pitches
- Great for right & left handed batters
- For indoor or outdoor use
- To avoid entanglement, ensure kids under eight years of age are supervised by an adult
|Sport Type||Baseball, Softball|