- Dynamic swing trainer improves timing, contact and confidence
- Twist-back ball and cable design simulates real pitches
- Two-piece durable center pole with removable legs, breaks down for easy storage and transportation
- Recommended age range 13 and under
- Includes carry bag and three large metal spikes
|Item Dimensions||6.1 in wide x 60.24 in height x 6.1 in length|
|Sport Type||Baseball, Softball|
|Skill Level||Beginner, Intermediate|
Helps improve swing
The Hit-A-Way Select is a dynamic swing trainer that helps batters improve their swing timing and contact. Batters can train to build confidence at the plate. Perfect for team or solo practice.
Twist-back ball and cable
The twist-back ball and cable design simulates real pitches and real timing. Athletes can hit for maximum repetition to help develop a more smooth and consistent swing. The unique customizable design allows for athletes to easily adjust the cable and ball position for different pitch locations.
The Hit-A-Way Select is tough enough to hold up against countless practice swings. The durable two -piece center pole features removable legs for a simple breakdown and storage, plus the included carry bag makes it easy to get to and from the field. Includes large metal spikes to make it effortless to anchor down.