Impact Practice Softballs
Constructed with proprietary pop-back material similar to the material used to make car bumpers, Impact Softballs keep their shape and won’t crack like standard practice balls — even after thousands of swings. Built to provide instant feedback on contact, they help hitters tune their swings to find that all-important sweet spot. Larger ball size mimics standard softballs.
Impact Practice Softballs are constructed with proprietary pop-back material, designed to keep their shape and avoid cracking like standard practice balls, even after thousands of swings. Unlike traditional practice balls, the Impact Softballs provide hitters with instant feedback on contact, and they’re heavier, providing a truer flight both when pitched and hit. The limited-flight design combined with the proprietary pop-back technology that collapses on contact, the balls allow players to practice in limited spaces and are easy to retrieve.
- Extremely durable and built to last thousands of hits
- Provide hitters instant feedback on contact
- Proprietary pop-back technology that collapses on contact without cracking
- Limited-flight design for easy retrieval
- Heavier than traditional practice balls for more feel
|Skill Level||Beginner, Intermediate|
|Training Type||Fielding, Hitting, Throwing|