Lacrosse Shooting Trainer
- 8 target areas to build focus on goal scoring zones
- Gives players max shooting reps with instant feedback
- Builds the vision and muscle memory needed to increase scoring percentages
- Designed to fit standard 6' x 6’ lacrosse goals and sets up in minutes
- Securely attaches to net with camlock buckles
- Reinforced durable construction for seasons of use
|0.13 in wide x 72 in height x 72 in length
|Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate
|90% POLYESTER, 10% RUBBER
Focus on the eight
The Lacrosse Shooting Trainer focuses your players’ vision and shots on the eight goal areas they’re most likely to score. At the same time, it provides maximum reps to reinforce the muscle memory behind scoring shots while helping build speed and shot strength.
Max reps and instant feedback
Now you don’t need a goalie to train shooters to score. The Lacrosse Shooting Trainer helps build your players’ vision, so shots into the major scoring areas become second nature. Perfect for skill levels from juniors to pros, this is a must have training item for any lacrosse player.
Rejects the same shots as goalies
Design to fit regulation-sized goals and attach easily with bungee straps, the Lacrosse Shooting Trainer sets up in a minute and provides hours of the shot reps players need to increase their accuracy and scoring percentages. Its reinforced durable construction stands up to the hardest shots season after season.