Pitch Training Baseball
- Learn to throw four different pitches: 4-seam fastball, 2-seam fastball, curveball and slider
- Finger placement markers show proper grip for each pitch
- Can be used by right and left handed pitchers
- Color coded pitching key printed on baseball
- Official size and weight baseball
|Item Dimensions||3.54 in wide x 4.33 in height x 6.69 in length|
|Training Type||Form, Throwing|
Teaches the 4 key pitches
The Pitch Training Baseball teaches right- and left-handed pitchers the proper finger placement and grip for throwing 4-seam fastballs, 2-seam fastballs, curveballs, and sliders—the 4 key pitches for striking out more batters.
Learn the proper grip
Young pitchers often struggle with consistency in finger placement and grip involved in throwing the pitches more likely to strike batters out. The Pitch Training Baseball reinforces the finger placement, grip, and muscle memory needed to learn and perfect the game’s most vital pitches.
Designed for all pitchers
With its unique design, the Pitch Training Baseball works for both right- and left-handed pitchers. At the same time, its regulation size and weight give pitchers the true game feel they need to build and improve finger placement, grip, and throwing strength.