Pitch Training Softball
- Learn to throw four different pitches: fastball, change up, drop ball, and rise ball
- Finger placement markers show proper grip for each pitch
- Can be used by right and left handed pitchers
- Color coded pitching key printed on softball
- Official size and weight youth softball
|3.46 in wide x 3.46 in height x 3.46 in length
|58% CORK FILLER , 22% RUBBER, 18% PVC, 2% COTTON THREAD
Teaches the 4 key pitches
The Pitch Training Softball teaches right- and left-handed pitchers the proper finger placement and grip for throwing fastballs, change ups, drop balls, and rise balls—the 4 key pitches for striking out more batters.
Learn the proper grip
Young pitchers often struggle with consistency in finger placement and grip involved in throwing the pitches more likely to strike batters out. The Pitch Training Softball reinforces the finger placement, grip, and muscle memory needed to learn and perfect the game’s most vital pitches.
Designed for all pitchers
With its unique design, the Pitch Training Softball works for both right- and left-handed pitchers. At the same time, its regulation size and weight give pitchers the true game feel they need to build and improve finger placement, grip, and throwing strength.