- Improve shooting, passing and stickhandling off ice
- Designed to protect your sticks from concrete, asphalt and other hard surfaces
- Silicone infused surface for realistic puck movement
- Heavy-duty 5mm shooting pad to withstand seasons of use
- Built in carry-handle for ease of use
- Measures: 28”x42”
|Item Dimensions||28 in wide x 0.2 in height|
|Skill Level||Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate|
|Training Type||Passing, Shooting, Stick Handling|
The Shooting Pad lets players make the most of their time off the ice. Providing ice-like puck action and stickhandling that helps players of all levels increase their cupping, passing, one timers, and shooting abilities.
Protect your stick
Stop beating sticks up on the concrete, asphalt, and other hard surfaces. The Shooting Pad protects sticks while still allowing players to shoot and strike the puck properly. With its 28” x 42” design, the pad provides ample space to work on most skills.
Realistic puck movement
A silicone-infused surface gives the Hockey Pad its ice-like feel and realistic puck action. Sticks will glide through shots like being on ice, providing a truer response while helping build the fast-twitch muscle memory and reaction times that make great players.