- Maximize acceleration and top running speed through resistance and overspeed training
- 360° rotation belt with free motion ring allows for movement in any direction
- Quick-release belt buckle allows training with acceleration bursts
- Adjustable belt fits most athletes
- Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and helps stabilize the chute during training
- Provides approximately 15-30 lbs of resistance with its 54" diameter
|Item Dimensions||54 in wide x 67.5 in height x 5 in length|
|Sport Type||Athletic Training|
|Training Type||Agility, Power, Resistance, Speed, Stength|
Maximize Your Top End Speed
Speed can be broken down into 3 key phases- acceleration, transition and top-end speed. The SKLZ Speed Chute helps develop your speed for the transition and top-end phases. Using the Speed Chute promotes an upright posture, quick ground contact and leg recovery.
360 Degree Rotation Belt with Free Motion Ring
The 360-degree rotation belt allows you to train in any direction. When positioned on the right or left hip, it allows you to get off the line laterally. When positioned at the center of your back, it allows for a linear or parallel start. Because of the free-motion ring, it can freely slide around your waist while mid-stride to change directions from forward to backward or backward to forward.
Full Adjustable, Heavy-Duty Nylon Belt
The 2-inch heavy-duty nylon belt is fully adjustable to fit athletes of all sizes.