- Settings switch easily for more dynamic training and practices
- Easy setup and breakdown for convenient travel and storage
- Designed to provide players with three distinct balls returns: grounders, line drives, and fly balls..
- Helps players of all levels build the necessary reactions, muscle memory, and glove skills .
- Ideal for at home practice or pre-game warm up.
- For practice or one-on-one coaching.
|Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate
|89% STEEL, 7% PP, 4% PE
The Fielding Training gives baseball players three distinct ball returns for practice on grounders, line drives and fly balls—with game-like speeds and action. It’s the one defensive baseball trainer that truly does it all, giving players the reps they need to cut reaction times, build muscle memory and reduce errors.
Your players will go fielding grounders to catching line drives and fly balls in an instant with the Fielding Trainer’s easy settings. This gives you the power to have more dynamic practices and baseball coaching sessions or lets players practice multiple defensive plays on their own.
Defense to go.
Designed for easy setup, takedown and storage, the Fielding Training is perfect for baseball practice, one-on-one coaching or using in the backyard. It truly is the one baseball return net that does it all, helping your players build their defensive skills and confidence .