- Heavy weight steel passing triangle to improve shooting, passing, and stick handling
- Returns pucks from three sides for a variety of passing drills
- Retractable spikes allow you to train on ice, cement, hockey tiles and shooting pads
- Can be used for solo or team training
- 22” of passing area per side
|Item Dimensions||21.6 in wide x 1.5 in height|
|Skill Level||Advanced, Beginner, Intermediate|
|Training Type||Accuracy, Passing, Stick Handling|
This heavyweight steel passing triangle provides instant feedback, returning pucks back to players after they hit it squarely on any side. Use it to train one timers, improve passing, and a variety of other drills.
With 22” of rebounding area per side, the passing triangle helps players build the vision, muscle memory, power, and stickhandling confidence they need to advance the puck more quickly and accurately up the ice.
Built for using on a variety of surfaces, the passing triangle features retractable spikes so it can be used on ice, cement, inline hockey tiles, shooting pads, and other hard surfaces.