Pro Knit Hip Band
- Durable, anti-slip bands for lower body resistance training to increase difficulty
- Comfortable fabric that stays in place during training and won’t pinch or pull skin
- Can be used to add resistance during warmup and stretching
- Strong, durable fabric available in light, medium and heavy resistances
- Portable size, machine washable and easy to clean
- Bands measure 4’x13’
|Sport Type||Athletic Training|
|Training Type||Power, Recover, Resistance, Stength, Warm-Up|
Made with comfortable stretch fabric, the Pro Knit Hip Band was built to stay in place during any training movement, plus it won’t pinch or pull skin. The fabric is also machine washable and easy to clean after any sweaty workout.
The Pro Knit Hip Band can be used in a variety of ways for many different types of workouts. Use for body resistance training or for a pre-workout warmup. The bands are typically to be worn above the knees for glute, hamstring, and quad activation with short stride movements.
The hip band was designed to be on the thicker side of the average resistance band. This adds more difficulty to a workout and provides extra durability for day to day use. Available in light, medium, and heavy resistances.